At Appraisal360 we don’t just offer the latest in innovative online 360 appraisal systems. Did you know we also offer specialist add-ons which not only enhance your experience but offer even more value on your appraisal investment?
Extra tools, which complement our comprehensive 360 appraisal system, include:
- 720 comparator – Used when a person undergoes a 360 appraisal and then repeats it a few months later. The 720 comparator identifies areas of progress and change achieved between the appraisals.
- Aggregate and benchmarking reports – For summarising data across all 360 appraisal participants within your organisation. Used to help identify competency issues, cultural issues, and for analysing training needs. They can also pinpoint individuals where particular interventions are needed.
- Anonymiser – Makes respondent tracking impossible by scrambling rater group information. Anonymiser is most commonly-used in potentially sensitive situations.
- Competency profiler – Enables you to build your own competency libraries and bespoke questionnaires by selecting competency modules as required. Used with both our off-the-shelf and self-designed competency modules.
- Project Management Tool – Keeps track of all participants and their progress. Allows you to selectively email those who have not completed parts of the 360 appraisal process and to maintain a record of the overall project progress.
- Trainer Manager – Allows bulk purchasing and distribution of licenses for multiple 360 appraisal projects, and management of multiple trainers / administrators.
For more details on how to create your own bespoke 360 appraisal system, using any of all of the tools above, contact us today.