360° feedback FREE trial
- Try out Appraisal360 for FREE
- Invite feedback from colleagues
- Choice of competency frameworks
- Instant upgrade to full product
Try 360 degree feedback for FREE…!
If you’re an individual wanting to experience 360 degree feedback for yourself – or you are just wanting to give our system a free test drive you can do that right here.
You can choose any of our off the shelf profiles and go through the full online 360 degree feedback experience, fill out your self perception, nominate respondents to give you feedback, and get an online report when they’ve finished.
Of course there are some restrictions to our free online 360 degree feedback service - the number of respondents you can assign will be limited to three and you won’t be able to print out your feedback report. But you can upgrade at any time to the full version with a one off credit card payment of just £97+VAT ( £116.40 inc). This will upgrade your report to the full version and allow you to add as many respondents as you wish. You can see what the full version report looks like from here.
Here’s how to do your FREE 360 degree appraisal…
- Select the product you wish to trial from the list on the right and click on <Free Trial>. You will be guided through setting up your questionnaire which you then fill in with your perception of yourself.
- You will then be asked to create a username and password so that you can log back into the system and we will send you an email to verify your account.
- Choose the respondents you wish to provide you with feedback – they will be emailed and asked to fill in the self same questionnaire that you filled in and give their observations of you. If you want to add more than three respondents then you will need to pay to upgrade your account.
- When all your respondents have completed – you can monitor progress on your control panel – your report will be ready. On the free trial version the PDF option is not available, but pay the instant upgrade and you will be able to see your full report – and you will be able to use our downloadable workbook to interprete your report and build your action plan.